Global Stone was established as a quality wholesaler of natural stone paving nearly 20 years ago to supply the domestic paving market and, from the beginning, we have had a very strong relationship with our suppliers, helping to underpin the company’s success and growth.
As a leader in product innovation, we have continued to develop the collection, including the hugely successful introduction of porcelain over six years ago. Each year we review our portfolio to provide the widest choice of natural stone paving products and quality porcelain paving tiles.
Natural Stone Products
Natural stone is one of the oldest building materials known to man, with its wide variation of colour, textures and shade. Global Stone provides a wide variety of natural stone paving, from our largest, the sandstone range through to granite, clay pavers, limestone and slate.
We currently have nine ranges within the natural stone collection, with four ranges dedicated to sandstone: Old Rectory, Artisan, Premium Sandstone and Gardenstone. We expanded our collection primarily focusing on “finishing” products;
- Artisan Serenity – which now includes our Dunmore Cream and Allendale Grey paving along with setts, copings & steps.
- Natural Stone cladding – available in both Sandstone and Slate
- Natural Stone driveway pavers – available in Sandstone and Limestone
- Large format sandstone steps and also a wider range of pathway and driveway setts
- Decorative Pebbles, which includes pebbles and stones to provide finishing touches
We have also expanded many of our existing ranges to include a wider variety of paving sizes to meet changing needs.
Our porcelain collection boasts sixteen ranges within its portfolio. Porcelain paving is manmade from natural materials, including highly refined and purified clay and finely ground sand. The products are created by pressing and firing at very high temperatures, to remove virtually all the moisture, resulting in a highly durable strong product.
For 2021/22 we introduced 3 new exciting ranges;
- Grande Range – with seven supersized designs including a stunning decorative piece
- Driveways Range – extra thick 3cm porcelain with a deliberately textured grip
- The Jewell Range – a beautiful new addition, reminiscent of the beautiful English Burlington stone available in three colours and large format
Finally, we have evolved some of our most popular ranges including the Six Nine, Siena, Focus & cladding, adding in some exciting new on trend products.
Download the 2022 brochure: www.globalstonepaving.co.uk