Engineered from the ground up to deliver exceptional manoeuvrability with high performance, this professional zero-turn mower is loaded with features to make your working day easier.
You’ll get the job done faster with Kubota’s powerful but economic 24.8Hp diesel engine and an efficient 3 blade 140mm deep, hydraulic lift mower deck that features Kubota’s unique baffling system that forces grass to be discharged evenly onto the ground, ensuring even cutting and fine mulching.
The ZD1211 offers impressive large area performance with independent steering levers so the mower can literally turn on a sixpence, making cutting around trees, posts and other obstacles an easy one-pass operation. Experience a smooth ride and exceptional comfort with Kubota’s twin hydrostatic transmission and adjustable front axle.
Proving it’s worth in grounds maintenance.
Thomas Fox Landscaping and Maintenance added a pair of Kubota ZD1211 zero turns to its Kubota fleet which includes a GR1600-II and G23-II high lift, to tackle a substantial workload that includes maintenance for 40 parish councils, various National Trust properties and business parks across the Midlands.
With demanding contract work, Managing Director Thomas Fox was found his existing Kubota ride-ons both easy to use and reliable; so, when it came to purchasing new zero turn mowers he was keen to try out the Kubota ZD1211 to compare its performance to the existing zero-turn mower brand.
“We’ve tried the larger commercial mowers, but zero turns are more flexible – there’s plenty of output on longer runs, but they work so well in tighter areas such as around playground equipment where you need a compact machine. It’s like having two mowers in one”.
Thomas Fox. Managing Director, Thomas Fox Landscaping and Maintenance
ZD1211 KEY FEATURES
- Powerful, economic and reliable 24.8HP Kubota 3 cylinder ETVCS water-cooled diesel engine delivers high torque in all conditions
- Extremely agile and manoeuvrable the ZD1222 has the ability to turn 360º on the spot
- A selectable front axle set up with low centre of gravity including low profile. high traction tyres offer outstanding stability and operation on a variety of terrains.
- Built for high productivity and durability, the shaft-driven mower with its high capacity hydrostatic transmission provides a smooth, maintenance free drive
- The hydraulic mower deck is operated with two pedals allowing easier raising and lowering enabling continuous mowing
- Built for high productivity the 3-blade, 140mm deep mower deck features Kubota’s unique baffling system for even grass discharge and cutting. With either a rear or side discharge deck, the ZD1211 is also available with an optional mulching Kit
- Designed for maximum operator comfort and control featuring with a flat deck for easy access, large deluxe reclining seat with integrated armrests. The ZD’s large LCD display panel and ergonomically arranged controls are all within easy reach for faster and simpler operation including adjustable HST levers providing more legroom and smoother operation
- The 49-litre fuel tank enables long periods of mowing without refuelling.
- Kubota’s innovative tilt-up system enables quick and easy access to the blades and routine maintenance
- A foldable ROPS provides easier storage and transportation.
Protecting value, keeping you going for longer
In addition to Kubota’s standard 2-year warranty, the ZD1211 Series can be further protected with our flexible extended warranty Kubota Care, which offers up to 5 years extended warranty based on the hours you use; and is also transferable when you come to sell.
Kubota Care is provided by Kubota ‘s nationwide network of dealers, with all work undertaken by Kubota trained technicians using genuine parts and lubricants.