New Season Boost For Outdoor Living Trade Specialists
Greensquares, the home of TimberTech composite decking and PrimaPorcelain paving and tiling, has launched a new season trade incentive package for its full range of leading outdoor living products.
The move follows a substantial increase in trade enquiries since the recent UK-wide promotion of new brand launches and a widening of the company’s well established TimberTech composite decking range, its indoor and outdoor porcelain flooring offer, PrimaPorcelain and SunSpaces, its new garden building and veranda division.
The company is also marking the first anniversary of its Slough showroom by opening seven-days-a-week in response to increasing demand from professionals and homeowners in the London and south east area.
“Since we opened in Slough in March 2015 we have had really great residential custom from London, the Home Counties and nearby territories, underpinned by a solid series of trade enquiries, but in recent months we’ve really seen a surge of interest from commercial, trade and landscape companies in the region,” said Greensquares Managing Director Jason Cole.
“Many have asked for advice on installations and to see the products in action and so the Slough showroom will warmly welcome trade visitors and talk them through a range of attractive support and incentive measures.”
The Greensquares Trade Scheme incentives include:
- PRICING – 25% trade discount from List Price (30% trade discount on orders containing monthly website offers);
- CREDIT ACCOUNT – 30-day, end of month following credit terms offered upon receipt of third order*
- FREE 3D design service**
- SALES presentation support;
- TECHNICAL support helpline;
- FREE Concealoc gun on 3rd order***
- FREE Unlimited supply of product brochures and samples;
- FREE TimberTech and PrimaPorcelain display materials;
- FREE van graphics/decals showing Greensquares product range;
- FREE Greensquares website content;
- QUARTERLY HOLIDAY competition – just supply project info for a chance to win weekend break for two people.
“Trade specialists tell us they are interested in working more closely with us and our market-leading brands- TimberTech maintenance-free composite decking, which we exclusively import from the United States, PrimaPorcelain 1cm and 2cm tiles and paving, individually sourced from Italy and our new range of low-maintenance garden buildings and verandas, SunSpaces, from Germany ,” said Mr. Cole.
“Together, our two bases in Cardiff and Slough will offer trade know-how and bring us a lot closer to many of our business partners.
“We hope it will forge stronger links for mutual gain in a marketplace that is crying out for a more unified and dynamic service provision between tradesman and supplier,” said Mr. Cole.
Further information from David Chapman on 02920 803756
Notes to Incentive Scheme content
*conditional upon completion of Greensquares’ credit application form and satisfactory credit check;
**visual designs to support sale – not construction drawings;
***Or pay £200 on first order and receive full refund on third order.